Saturday, August 23, 2008

Summer is Over


Summer is soon coming to an end.... sad. I didn't even get tan like I wanted to! I did get straight A's for all of my summer school classes. Which means, straight A's two semesters in a row! Lately, I have kept busy with work and am working on getting all packed up to move. Madison has decided to move back to CA for the time being. I am continuing my education at the U getting my teaching license. I'm pretty nervous about waking up early every day. My classes start at 7:30 am and, let's face it, I'm not the biggest early morning person. I'm living with Erinn & Brooke which will help a lot with travel time there. I do still work in Draper though.
Work has calmed down a little bit since I had all of my stressful events earlier this summer. I'm enjoying it just as much nonetheless. I'm very happy at this point in my life. I simply feel as though I am doing exactly what I need to be doing. That, in itself, is comforting. I am a bit stressed about the move.... well... not stressed, I just hate packing and moving my own things. My room is a disaster!
I'm happy and looking forward to these next couple of weeks!

4 comments:

robyn said...

amen to the tan. congrats on getting straight A's. you're my hero. and i can't believe you are moving in with brooke and erinn. talk about the cutest funnest ( shut up, it's a word in robyn's dictionary, get yourself a copy) and funniest girls EVER. i can't wait to sleep over!! AHHHH TUB WE'RE GOING TO BE IN THE SAME STATE AGAIN!!!!!!!! i love you!! and i's so freaking excited!!

robyn said...

ps. tell maddie not to leave. she can come sleep with me.

robyn said...

hmm... maybe that didn't come out right.


no, it did.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture!!!!!!!!