Today was hilarious. I love my students. First of all, they are SO excited for my parent to come visit. They all want to meet them. In fact, some students from my other classes are specifically coming to the class my parents are visiting.
Anyways... some of my students were asking me where I am going to get a teaching job. i said i don't know yet because it's hard to get a job as a history teacher so my student said.. "I will totally accuse a teacher of rape and touching me so get them fired and then you can take their spot here at West High!! I will do it! I will even throw myself on a teacher and have someone ready with a camera"
Inappropriate..... but hilarious.
Then I had my students type a 1 page typed paper. As one kid was working on it, he put a HUGE picture on his essay to take up space. I said "No, no, you need words... not pictures" He said "But pictures are worth a thousand words"
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment