I was able to see my Grandpa this weekend. I went down to California for my cousin's Wedding. I will post pictures on that at a later date. But I was excited to see my grandpa because he's been pretty sick lately and not doing so well. He is forgetting everything, even me sometimes. You can hardly talk to him now. He can't remember what he did an hour before. Just talk about sports and what's on TV. It's really sad. I never know what to say. But it was good to see him regardless.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Papa
I was able to see my Grandpa this weekend. I went down to California for my cousin's Wedding. I will post pictures on that at a later date. But I was excited to see my grandpa because he's been pretty sick lately and not doing so well. He is forgetting everything, even me sometimes. You can hardly talk to him now. He can't remember what he did an hour before. Just talk about sports and what's on TV. It's really sad. I never know what to say. But it was good to see him regardless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment