Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Stress Sensing Woman??

I think I may have a superhero power. I didn't really fully understand it until yesterday. I'm going to tell you a quick example from yesterday which is similar to many experiences I have had with this power before. Yesterday I woke up, around 11:00am (late I know), but I didn't feel very good. My body felt fine except for a tiny unsettling feeling in my stomach, I just felt kinda... off. I thought maybe I was going to get a stomach ache soon. I went to class... still didn't feel good, I even thought about maybe taking a walk during class to shake it off. On my way to work, still there. But I wasn't getting a stomach ache. I got to work, had dinner with the kids, did chores with them and etc. Not long later, around 7:00 my senses heightened. I cannot fully explain everything that happened due to confidentiality, but basically my feelings put me right in between a fight that was about to happen and was able to pull a kid away while kicking and screaming without having touched the kid luckily. Immediately after that happen, my entire body and mind took one deep breath and I was totally fine! I felt 100% better.
I think that I can sense things that will happen even hours before they do. Some may call that the Spirit. But if there is one thing I know about my body is that it is very, very sensitive to stress. It will react even in situations with the tiniest bit of stress. Therefore, I believe that my body reacts to even an inkling stress that is sensed coming that maybe many people overlook or don't even notice. It took 9 HOURS for the situation to arise, that in itself is cool but annoying!. Luckily, I feel fine today! Hopefully no situations.
And P.S. I went to the Boys Like Girls, Good Charlotte, MetroStation, and The Maine concert with Erinn over the weekend. Super cool! I'll post a video from it below.

3 comments:

Madison said...

"There was a red sky that day... The animals were all acting a bit skittish." -Richard Jeni

Dang girl, with that kind of super power you should be able to predict the weather, earthquakes, or any sort of natural disaster!

robyn said...

ohhh you DO have a 6th sense. (i was going to say " i see dead people" here but that line is just so over used, don't you think?)

you're story was awesome. i love your built in alarm system tub. it's a gift. i think my gift is the ability to change my mind about what i want to do with my life. i'd much rather have yours.

madison's gift is the ability to look completely productive while mistakingly being completely unproductive.


and i'm laughing as i type this, so i hope she does too;)

LOVE both of you.

and your gifts.

want to trade?

Madison said...

HAHAHAHAHA! "laugh out loud" has never been a more appropriate response to robyn's comment.

i'm amazed i look productive though! i have fooled you all! that is definitely a hidden gift i was not aware of. and believe me, it's no mistake that i'm completely unproductive. i welcome unproductiveness.

and robyn i think i have your gift too. life altering non committal decision making about my future seems to have taken over my days as well.

booo superpowers that don't involve flying or invisibility! (or twilight vampires!)