Thursday, October 9, 2008

Money Can't Buy Me Love..... but Maybe a Little Comfort, please?


Let me be honest.... I'm a penny-pincher.
I love saving money.
I love seeing the numbers pile up in my account.
I love it because it makes me feel safe and secure.

Right now..... not so secure.

What would you buy if you had a great deal of money... right...now?

(In no particular order)
1. New sneakers (I really, really need this)
2. New jeans (I really need this) Okay, so just new clothes in general.
3. Tanning passes (Ok, it's not needed, but heavily desired)
4. Airplane tickets.... anywhere!!!
5. A massage!
6. Pay off bills/ Save for next semester
7. A really, really nice dinner (i.e. The Roof, Ruth's Chris, etc.)
8. A night in a cabin in the mountains
9. Books I want
10. Music, Music and more Music
11. Historical things.... antiques...(i.e. old coins, old inventions, old maps, colonial desk.. etc)
12. A fun adventure (skydiving, snowmobiling, etc..)
13. Buy my family/friends things they need.

This was actually quite a struggle to come up with 14 things. At this point, I have been so busy with little sleep, I just want one day of total pampering and a fresh new pair of clothes to change into. A little trip somewhere would be perfect too. Oh dear, do I need to wait till Christmas?

3 comments:

Madison said...

i have a friend of a friend who has his great grandfather's (i think that's far enough back...) old civil war journals!

waiiiiiit for it.....

HA the jealousy has set in!

p.s. i also love how i have been phased out of your tv show title. too bad you know the ratings would be through the roof if i made a cameo.

Christy Tub said...

I know! Because you never add anything! So I was like. ok well apparently it is just a tub show. It's true. My show would be so boring compared to yours.

And yes.... WAYYY jealous!

Madison said...

i was unaware that i was supposed to be adding things! you even made fun of me once for not knowing the password! so don't gimme that crap missy.

p.s. the little word verification thingy that you always have to type in says "rewayb"... it reminds me of rehab. super cool.