
I had the funniest conversation EVER with my friend Jason.
We were talking about girls, boys, dating, and hook ups.
More specifically, we were talking about a girl not being tall enough for him to date but good to hook up with....
Me: "But she isn't tall enough for your liking"
Jason: "Like catching fish. Catch a small one, take a picture then throw it back"
Me: "Hahahha! Best analogy EVER. Aww sad... I would be a small fish"
Jason: "You're a friend"
Me: "No, I know that. But I'm just saying in regards to the analogy"
Jason: "Small fish go find other midget fish"
Me: "Good point. I wanna fish and catch a medium sized fish. I don't like my fish with way too much meat cause it loses flavor."
Jason: "No eat. Just look at"
Me: " But random hook ups are for looking and throwing back. I want a fish to take home"
Jason: "...to mount?"
hahahahaha Oh, so freaking funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment