When you are checking your list, there is no need to check me twice. I know without a doubt I am on the nice list this year! It's been a really busy year! I graduated but still never stopped going to school which included spring, summer and fall semesters in a row. On top of that, I got a job in March which I have been busy doing at the same time. I have been a productive girl, Santa! I tried to step outside of the box in between that time to help others (cannery, genealogy, simple acts of kindness). I am not trying to be boastful, I am simply looking back and realizing what I have been doing all year, and I'm surprised at myself! I have been also enjoying fun with old friends, new friends, co-workers and a feast of dating opportunities. I have been blessed..... but.....
Since I am earning a great majority of my own money, I sure could use some help with some things this year!!
1. iPod Speakers- So I can use them in my classroom and work.....okay and for myself to get ready to in the morning
2. Sneakers- I'm not sure exactly which ones yet... but maybe....

3. Gift Certificates- iTunes, Subway, J.Crew, GAP, Banana Republic
4. Cute professional clothes- (for teaching)
5. Butch Walker DVD Live at Budokan
6. Hard Drive
7. Anberlin and Jacks Mannequin's new album
8. A massage
9. A hoodie- I can always use more
10. UGGs-

11. A subscription to Psychology Today Magazine
I realize these are all things that may SEEM to merely be wanted.... but I actually need most of these.
I really need new clothes and shoes. I really need new music for my sanity. I really need a hard drive to back up my music so I don't lose my sanity if my computer ever crashes. Andd..... that pretty much covers it.
There are naturally some other little things but I'll save those for later.
Love,
Your Happy Little Elf
2 comments:
Tub, I found some cheap IPOD speakers at Target for $5
I definitely share a few "needs" on your letter to Santa...primarily the nice work clothes!! lol doesn't it suck when you graduate and realize that all the sweatshirts, Hollister tops and jeans that you made up your wardrobe in college won't do you ANY good when you get a real job!?! Ahhh!!! lol :0)
Post a Comment