It was Mother's Day last Sunday.
I called Sandy but I forgot to send something... oops
I called my grandma to say hi, forgot to send a card... dang it.
But I did give Sam's mom some flowers.... phew!
I need to work on planning ahead!
But in honor of my mother, here are 3 things lessons she taught me:
1. Never lie... ever, ever, ever
2. Don't treat people differently just because they are different than you (race, gender, sexual orientation, etc).... they may be nicer and more caring than the people you are comfortable with. (Her nurses that were black or gay were always the nicest and took better care of her)
3. Be who you are and be comfortable... even in public. Most strangers you'll never see again anyways! (She wore pjs whenever and where ever she wanted!)
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
your mom sounds adorable! Can't wait to meet her one day :)
Post a Comment