Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The 3 Stooges


I had a super funny day at work today! To be honest, I don't even know why! I worked with my friend Cassi (whom I know through her brother Chad) and this other girl Annie. Well both girls worked the night AND graveyard shift the night before so they were on like 4 hours of sleep...therefore they were SOOOOO loopy! EVERYTHING was funny! The kids were watching a movie and we were laughing about nothing hysterically through the whole thing. I literally started to get tears in my eyes because we were laughing so hard. All the kids accused us of being on crack. Also we work with this guy Marty and he had to deal with us all night. He said he felt the estrogen levels rising. Haha. The greatest part is that one of my bosses basically is getting me to work with Cassi and Annie as a regular set schedule for us. So we are so excited! Marty called us the 3 Stooges. Cassi is Larry, Annie is Curely and I'm Moe.
Later on in the night, they found a HUGE cricket in the kitchen. They put a cup over him. I wrote on the cup "Peek A-Boo!" and it was hilarious to watch other staff come in and out and look at it with suspiciousness. Anyways, no real point to this blog other than my funny night.

No comments: