
So I'm feeling pretty good! There are a lot of exciting things going on for me. For one, I'm going to start attending the temple more often, which I'm really excited about. Secondly, I've been working a lot which makes me feel productive and helpful. Thirdly, some of my summer school classes are ending which means I can lay out and get tan. Fourthly, me and some of my awesome co-workers (Annie, Diana, Cassi, and maybe April) planned a little work-out session after work every Mon-Wed wth these cool work-out tapes. We did our first tape today which was mostly all push-ups and pull-ups, my arms are DEAD! But we set a goal that if we do those every Mon-Wed for a month we are all going to go out to lunch and shop. Super fun! Also, I've been losing weight a lot lately, mainly because I don't have much time to eat let alone remember to! Also, I wait to eat all day till I get to work cause, well, food at work is free and healthy! So cutting back a tad is good for me and I have totally seen a change.
Even though nothing specifically exciting is going on, I just feel like I'm in a good place. Not physically, just mentally and spiritually.
2 comments:
Tub, I am glad to hear that you are doing so well. I miss you.
i love you.
Post a Comment