And then we got new calendars and he grabbed it and said "IT'S A KITTY-CAT CALENDAR!!! GUYS! A KITTY-CAT CALENDAR!" He was so excited! I was cracking up!

By the way, this kid was really opening up to me by way of music.... which I totally understand. He's big into screamo music. I'd only heard of some of the bands he likes but he grabbed the lyrics to some of it. Wow! Did you ever know how poetic and powerful the lyrics are that they are screaming? Probably not because it's hard to understand. For example (it's a little depressing but still..)
"We're nothing but hollow vessels in search of what makes us alive
I never said this was my revolution when you looked me in the eye
Oh, how I've walked this white line so many times before
What a feeble attempt just to feel alive"
Who ever knew they were actually screaming something poetic? There really is art in every form of music. haha
Oh and also, my hair is offically brown again. I'm so excited. I finally got all the black out of it from when that retarded hairstylist accidently put black dye in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment