I'll tell a funny story since I was reading over funny quotes to add on here.
So, I'm not the type of person to have random hook ups all the time. I do value kissing and who it is with. But it would be a lie to say that I haven't ever just kissed someone for fun, cause I have with 2 or 3 people....
In one instance, I had just made out with this guy and we were just talking and whatnot afterwards. Well, he said he needed to somehow petition to drop his classes after the deadline. He said, "I don't have a good excuse though". I said, "Oh, I did that just a couple weeks ago" and he said, "Really? What was your excuse?" and I said, "Oh it wasn't an excuse, I actually had mono....." as I realized what I was saying AFTER just kissing him for a while... I didn't know how to make it better! So I just said "ummm.. uhh.. but.. umm.. I'm not contagious or anything anymore". Haha. Such a lie. I could tell he was a little surprised but being a nice guy he just said, "oh yah, no I know.".
I felt soo bad! I really really hope he didn't get sick! To be totally honest, I totally forgot I had mono a couple weeks prior. I really didn't mean to put him in that situation. I was just as surprised as he was once I remembered and I told the petition story. It was an ackward experience so we never really talked ever again. Haha. Too bad too. He was a nice, funny guy. And I love adding friends to my circle. Oh well!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment