Oh my goodness! I have been entertaining myself for WAY too long! I have been finding 90's commercials and show themes and it has been AMAZING! Seriously, my WHOLE life as a child was tv so I have been feeling SO excited! It's amazing how many words I remember from theme songs. I immediately just sing along! It's great! Some of the ones I have come across are Eureka's Castle, Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Kablam, David the Gnome, Tale Spin, Gummi Bears, Under the Umbrella Tree,Aaaah! Real Monsters, The Secret World of Alex Mack, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Family Double Dare, Hey Dude, Kids Incorporated, Looney Tunes, Muppet Babies, The Adventures of Pete & Pete, Pooh Corner, Small Wonders, Out of this World, Salute your Shorts, Mr. Belvedere,Tiny Toons, Captain Planet, Charles in Charge, You Can't Do That On Television, California Dreams, Flash Forward, Daria, Ren & Stimpy, Wild & Crazy Kids, Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego.
Eureka's Castle
Salute your Shorts
Also commercials like GAK, Skip-it, Connect 4, Mall Maddness, Hungry Hippos, Crocodile Mile, Teddy Ruxpin, Baby All Gone, Moon Shoes, Stretch Armstrong,
I totally had and loved Crossfire.
And who DOESN'T remember Skip-it
If you want to see others go to www.retrojunk.com. They have everything!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i loved salute your shorts!!!! LOVED that show. and more than half the ones you listed. i loved skip-it. i was so bad at it.... i had a bright pink one and i always hit my ankles every time we did it.
i meant i did it. and i love you. and great t.v. clips. you're amazing.
Post a Comment