Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday.... from Walmart.

It's my Birthday.... YAY me!!!
And it is also Madison's birthday.... Yay us!!


I gotta be honest... we went to Walmart at like 11 pm to go goof around and look at stuff. So we were standing there looking at cheap jewelry and books and whatnot and we were like.... dude.... we are celebrating the turning of our birthday at Walmart...

2 comments:

grahamkrackers said...

Happy Late Birthday!!! I hope you guys did something fun yesterday. 23, doesn't it sound so old? Miss you both. To answer your question Tub, I still go to the U of U. I'm only at school though once a week and I carpool. So maybe we can just get together out of school before I move at the end of July.

robyn said...

i made you and maddie a present. it's a picture. i painted it. i'm not done yet. i'm never on time, i'm sorry.... but i think you guys will like it. wish i could have been there to celebrate!!