Monday, April 14, 2008

Jimmy Eat Paramore

So basically I went to the Jimmy Eat World & Paramore concert... and.. it was pretty much amazing!! It was at the McKay Events Center, which stinks cause it's an echoy venue but I loved going anyways. Paramore was pretty awesome, her voice is so clear and strong. I was impressed. I've been listening to them for the past couple of months.
Jimmy Eat World was just friggen fabulous. They have always been one of my favorite bands and I've never seen them live. I sang almost every lyric of every song and I really realized how many awesome songs they have. They played from all different albums; old and new. They have SOO many good songs! They played for a little over an hour and it felt like only 5 mins. Normally I get tired of standing and anxious towards the end of concerts... not this one. It was soooo good! I could listen to them for hours. BUY Jimmy Eat World's new album! I have been swearing by it for months to people. Sooo good!!
Jimmy Eat World - "Always Be" (One of their new songs)

Paramore- "Crush Crush Crush"

1 comment:

robyn said...

jimmy is incredible. favorite band, besides coldplay, to listen to live. and jimmy is definitely one of my favorite lyricists... he has a way with words... they are so vague, yet the songs connect with so many people. gosh he's such a turn on. ha ha.

i can't believe this was your first show! :) i'm so glad you got to see them live! i have loved them since i was 14... i'm such a nerdy addict.

what's your favorite jimmy song and why??