Tuesday, September 16, 2008

100 Thing You May Not Know About Me

Im such a spaz.
I found this list. I made it April 2007. I was reading over them and they pretty much are still exactly the same. I figured I would post it....(and an older pic of me since I made this a while ago)..
100 Things You May Not Know About Me:

1. I can ski pretty well, but I really hate it. I can't stand 5 layers of clothes, the hassel of getting the stuff only to be uncomfortable all day. But I'm always confident with telling people I will go with them.
2. With enough pressure, I always give in to what other people want to do enough though I'm so angry and frustrated inside because I don't want to.
3. I sleep way more than I should.
4. I care a ton about people's feelings.
5. Although I love history, I hate reading the newspaper for current news.
6. I really hate making fun of people, yet I still do it sometimes only because everyone else does and I don't want people to get mad at me for being a "goody-goody".
7. If I'm interested in a guy, I love hearing them say my name.
8. I like to be as open and honest with people as I can so I don't surprise them later. I don't like it when people do that to me.
9. I absolutely hate waking up in the morning. I get very grumpy.
10. I'm terrified everytime my dad calls me because its usually only about bills or grades. I literally get scared if I see hes calling me.
11. My favorite way to show a guy how much I like them is through a sincere kiss and holding their face.
12. I wish I had more time to read books.
13. When it's time, I want a close, happy, religiously strong family more then anything in the world. It has been, and will be my #1 desire and goal in life.
14. I really hate guys that play games.
15. I never directly lie.... yet I sometimes avoid the truth.
16. I absolutely love surpises.
17. I don't understand why some girls are so interested in Italian. It has become some weird fad. And stop calling your drinks "vino" to sound cool.
18. I absolutely hate alcohol.
19. I have a very shy side of me. In fact, I was the shyest, most withdrawn child.
20. Yet, I like to perform. It gives me a high.
21. I wish I could do more volunteer work, but I hesitate just because I don't know anyone that wants to with me and I don't like getting into things alone.
22. I hold in a lot of emotions. I grew up in a somewhat chaotic environment and now I don't really know exactly how to say what I feel correctly because I avoided it as a child.
23. Puppies genuinely make me really really happy.
24. I love children to death, they crack me up.
25. I don't like Star Wars and I didn't think Donnie Darko or Garden State was as good as everyone raved about.
26. I am a night owl and I love it.
27. I don't like girley girls.
28. I love doing crossword puzzles and random trivia games.
29. I don't understand why people like frozen yogurt so much more then ice cream.
30. Most people avoid the bishop and his counselors for callings and assignments, but honestly, I don't mind it at all. I like finding out what they want me to do next.
31. I hate loud yelling. It makes me shut down.
32. I love doing random spontaneous things.
33. I don't like sheets cause they just get tangled. I only use a comforter.
34. I clean my ears wayy more then I should cause I think it feels good. Sometimes twice a day.
35. People think I'm spoiled but in reality, I'm very cheap on myself but not when it comes to buying things for others, small parties, and going out.
36. I absolutely love doing family parties for the extended family. My family is so flippen awesome and funny!!
37. I am extremely forgetful. I have trouble remembering even the simplest tasks. People need to remind me about 3 times before I can do it.
38. Most of my non-BYU friends make fun of BYU and say they could never go there, but in reality, I wouldn't mind it.
39. I want to learn 4 different languages fluently in my lifetime.
40. I can't go to bed without reading my scriptures, it makes me feel really guilty.
41. To me, Music adds melody to life and background music for daily events, so I love listening to it any chance I have.
42. I really do like to dance while I cook.
43. I am an extremely lucky and blessed person.
44. I have a hard time making friends with people in class cause I'm shy.
45. Sometimes I will turn on sad music and just let myself cry, it feels really good afterwards. But I only do it once every 4 or 5 months.
46. But, I am a very optimistic and happy person! I don't like pessimistic people. I really do love life.
47. I love holding hands with a guy.
48. I don't understand big puffy Utah hair. It's gross, and girls are nasty for not showering so they can go for a long time without having to wash their hair and re-doing it.
49. I'm proud of myself for the things I have gone through and making the best of it.
50. I love trying new things all the time whether it is food, activities or whatever.
51. I never really burp outloud, even when I'm by myself.
52. I am happy that I took some risks in my life, but I regret not doing them sooner.
53. One of my favorite memories is when I watched my mom make me breakfast.
54. I don't really get embarassed, I think accidently acting like an idiot makes things fun.
55. I love my parents for their good examples but throughout my college life I have made it a point to not be critical of people's dumb mistakes or lack of knowledge. (I got that from my dad). Luckly, it has been successful!
56. I think a person's music collection can example a lot about a person.
57. I really am somewhat emo.
58. I'm an extremely light sleeper and if someone turns the doorknob I will wake up.
59. I hate it when people interupt me when I'm talking cause I know within 5 second I will forget what I was talking about.
60. I hate working out, but I do it anyways. Oh, and I suck at long distance running.
61. Sometimes I feel like my parents are too busy with their lives to really pay attention to me.
62. My dad never asks about my personal life so I feel like he doesn't care unless it regards money.
63. I hate growing up.
64. I like going out, but I hate going out every single night. Sometimes I just want to relax.
65. I never used to talk about myself when I was younger. I hated it. I felt like I didn't matter to people. But now I like to and it feels really good, but I never know when I'm talking too much.
66. I hate people that brag about themselves, but sometimes I'm afriad I come off that way.
67. I'm not an emotional eatter, but I'm an emotional sleeper.
68. I sincerely love learning new things about people and helping them with their issues they are having.
69. It took me a very, very long time to get comfortable with a guy paying for me. I always felt bad...... still do sometimes.
70. I'm really not interested at all in things that are trendy cool and really expensive like designer clothes or purses.
71. I like stability. I'm afriad of change.
72. I'm not afriad of being married, I think I will be really happy and feel complete. But I'm terrified of making sure I meet the right person, so I'm overly cautious.
73. I love getting thoughtful, handwritten cards.
74. I love having a best friend.
75. I want to go do a church history tour sooooooo bad.
76. I'm really glad I'm not crazy or weird or have any self image issues.
77. If people say something stupid or they feel embarassed or put on the spot, I try hard to make them feel comfortable or take the attention off of them because I really don't like seeing people uncomfortable.
78. I don't like lotion, but I use it anyway.
79. I used to collect pictures of Jonathan Taylor Thomas when I was young.
80. I used to compete in horseback riding shows.
81. I wish I could act more like the way my mom did.
82. I do genealogy all the time.
83. I like stepping on crunchy leaves.
84. I clench my jaw and my neck muscles tighten when I'm nervous or cold
85. I like going boating but I suck at wakeboarding so I don't like to do it. I enjoy just being in the boat more.
86. I can't stand people that re-tell their stories and talk about the same short story for over an hour.
87. I'm a white personality but i have my blue and yellow moments.
88. I used to have anxiety. I had stomach pains the doctor said was psychological. But I'm 95% over it now.
89. I hate it when people get the wrong impression of me and i HAVE to clear it up.
90. I hate having people mad at me and i have to clear that up right away as well.
91. I absolutely love being a good example to people.
92. I love hugs.
93. It sincerely hurts me when people I care about make wrong choices.
94. As much as I say I hate country, there are a couple songs I like and i actually grew up loving Alan Jackson when I was little.
95. I sometimes trust too much. And I don't get angry at people when I should.
96. Even though most people are afriad of having kids, I'm really not afriad and I'm pretty confident I will be a good parent.
97. I'm a fast driver and I weave because I can't stand people that drive below or at the speed limit. At least 5 over please.
98. I take baths all the time when I get really cold in my apartment. But I always shower beforehand so I dont sit in dirty water.
99. I sometimes wish I was a morning person cause it would make life a lot easier. I also wish I could eat breakfast in the morning but it makes me sick.
100. I love to laugh. And I love random humor.

2 comments:

Madison said...

The HOFF. That's the only clue you get. It's concerning #1.

robyn said...

this is great. what an incredible list tub! and how open and real you are about all of it. that is so hard to find in people. you really are a wonderful, beautiful person. oh how much i love you...