Tuesday, September 23, 2008

If a Tree Hugger cries in the forest, and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

A friend of mine sent this to me... take a look..

First of all, I do think it's cool that people have a passion for things. I was just telling my roommate earlier I hate people that have a passion for making other's passions sound dumb or stupid (i.e. people that actively protest and are discriminatory towards religious people). Soo... yah, it's cool they have a passion. Also, it's cool that it's not hurtful. They have good intentions. You can't necessarily be angry towards them. They want to help the world in a way they know how.

But..... i would be lying if I said I didn't laugh during this video.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this. I laughed my ghetto booty off when I watched it!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah... I miss you!

Madison said...

these people are killing grass and poor innocent helpless bugs by sitting on them. not to mention they're making all the living forest critter's ears bleed when they scream like that.

now... where are the keys to my truck so that i can go aimlessly drive around town...

robyn said...

wow. oh wow.