
A list of some of my favorite things!
1. Cheeseburgers, steak, ribs... really anything from a BBQ
2. Sleeping in a warm comfy bed when the room is a little chilly.
3. Surprises. Any kind. Random notes, random texts, even random adventures.
4. Music that is exactly what I need at a given point in my life.
5. Laying in a warm bed listening to the rain.
6. Anything scenic. Forests, mountains, beaches, etc...
7. Trivia. Random bits of information.
8. A soda when I'm really stressed. (Yah, I know it's addictive behavior. But it helps!)
9. Eating a cold tangerine in a hot shower... yah.. weird. I know. But I did it once when I was in a hurry.... it was GREAT. I love the contrast of temperature.
10. Going out to eat. I get a little bit of a high :)
11. Spiritual "A-ha!" moments. Oh man, those are just awesome.
12. Being really productive. Makes me feel good.
13. An at home movie next to a fire.
14. Ohhh massages and back scratches. Oh I friggen crave them. And when people play with my hair. Sends shivers, man...shivers.
15. Dancing in underwear around the house/room..... yes.... sorry if that is too much information.
16. Kissing with intermittent smiling.
17. Laughing uncontrollably.
18. Concerts. Soo fun!
19. When people remind me of things I need to do. I have a terrible memory and I like the extra help.
20. Being with my immediate and extended family. Some of the best times of my life.
21. Walking around the beach and pier at night.
22. Driving along the coast with all of the windows down.
23. Having really good, easy conversations about anything random or something of deep meaning.
24. Compliments. I'm such a sucker for them.
25. Erinn's wheezy laugh.
26. Madison's excitement about everything.
27. Flip-flops
28. Puppies. Oh man, if I'm ever in a bad mood, show me a picture of a puppy. Bad feelings gone!
29. Traveling! Yes! I get so dang excited to go anywhere!
30. Musicals... yes... cheesy? Maybe. But I like them.
31. Antiques! Old looking things. Older the better. But not like ugly... like... colonial looking things.
32. Abraham Lincoln... he was awesome.
33. Trying new food. So fun! Especially from different cultures.
34. Museums. Not so much art or paintings, but everything else.
35. Lucky for Men cologne..... mmmmmmmmmmm
36. The Temple
37. My step-niece and step-nephew. So dang cute! I love being Aunt Kissty.
38. Being with teenagers. They are so funny and have so much dang potential that they can't always quite see yet.
39. Service.
40. Being humbled (i.e. realizing you aren't perfect). I think everyone needs to be humbled at points in their life to realize they continuously need to progress and become better and better. I appreciate those moments for myself.
41. Naps when I have been sleep deprived.
42. Stargazer lilies
43. Astronomy. I love the stars and looking for constellations.
44. Hugs
45. The Internet.... makes life so much easier.
46. Random drives in the car with good music. Anywhere really.
47. Learning new languages or phrases.
1 comment:
i WANT those burgers. oh yum. ps.s this list is fantastic.
Post a Comment